Voting; Election of Trustees & Remuneration

Section 61

Leave of absence or resignation of trustee

At the request of a trustee the Master may permit him to be absent from the Republic for a period longer than 60 days or may relieve him of his office, in either case upon such conditions as the Master may think fit to impose and subject to his giving such notice of his intention to be so absent from the Republic or to resign as the Master may direct.

[S. 61 substituted by s. 7 of Act No. 101 of 1983.]